Thursday, June 4, 2009

Race for the Cure - 04/25/09

This year, Alex & I decided that we would do the Race for the cure with the kids.  It's a good cause, & I'm glad that we supported it.  However, it mainly turned into a freebie free-for-all.  The kids really enjoyed looking at everything.  In the kiddy section, they got to go fishing & ran their own little race.  Everyone got a medal!  Here are a few of the favorites from the day...
Everyone got their own cape.  I'm thinking my boys shouldn't have been quite so excited about wearing pink.  Then again, Zach loves watching Princess movies much, much more than Makayla ever does.


The Energizer Bunny ears were a big hit too.  Hopefully in the coming years, everyone will appreciate the reason for the race & not just the stuff that we get to take home.  Until then, at least they had fun!

No comments: