The kids had a really fun Easter. We went down to Clarendon to see Mawmaw & Pawpaw. We dyed eggs, had 2 Easter egg hunts, & had lots of fun.
Zach seeing how far his neck will stretch, I think... Sean staring off into space... There was nothing & no one on that side of the room? Makayla thinking she's funny, as usual. This was as good as the group shot got. Only one looking at the camera, & no one smiling. Oh well...
I'm sure you've tried 100 things, but here is one more (to help or annoy). Have the kids look at your hair. Whenever I say look at me, that could mean my feet, knees, face, etc. so they technically obey, but it doesn't work. Having them look at my hair seems to be working these days. Good luck!
1 comment:
I'm sure you've tried 100 things, but here is one more (to help or annoy). Have the kids look at your hair. Whenever I say look at me, that could mean my feet, knees, face, etc. so they technically obey, but it doesn't work. Having them look at my hair seems to be working these days. Good luck!
Post a Comment