Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Randomness -- end of year

Okay, I'm a little behind in the whole blogging process.  I'm sure that comes as no surprise to most of you, so I'm not even going to bother apologizing at this point.  I will however devote a few posts to bringing everything up to date.  The end of the year, of course, involved lots of traveling, parties, & celebrating.  The kids really enjoyed Christmas this past year.  The twins were almost two & really got into the groove of things.  Zach, at almost four, was more than willing to show the twins the ropes.  I'm not sure that was always a good thing, but they had lots of fun at least...  One of the favorite activities around Christmas for us is decorating our Gingerbread House!  Here are a few pics to show our masterpiece...
Zach loved putting the candy on the house but didn't necessarily enjoy sharing with Sean & Makayla.
Sean was very precise in his decorating endeavor.
Makayla put a few candies on the house but mainly wanted to eat the candy...  surprise, surprise!
Group shots are never an easy feat -- & yes, Makayla is still eating!
Gotta get a cute booty shot from clean up duty...  :-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

You know I just realized that you and I kind of did the same thing in the planning of our children. All of our kids' birthdays fall right before Christmas, all of yours fall right after Christmas. It stinks, doesn't it?? LOL!!

Your kiddos are getting soooo big! Pretty soon they'll all be asking you to borrow the car! :)