In January the twins turned two!!! It's hard to believe that we've actually made it through two years. Who knows? Maybe we really will survive! It's amazing to watch your little ones grow. It really shows that we are all individuals who need to find our own way through life. The difference between Sean & Makayla is day & night at times, but I couldn't love either of them more. Sean is usually more shy & keeps to himself much more. Occasionally he & Zach will take off together, but it's usually Sean playing by himself while Zach & Kayla terrorize the house. Sean's the sweetest little guy & loves to give hugs & kisses! Makayla, more times than not, is anything but shy. She is definitely our little diva! Her heart gets dashed to a million pieces if she doesn't get her way, & she doesn't hesitate to let you know if things are not going according to her plan. I can hear my mother now reminding me of someone else she knows who did (does) the same... :-) There are times when I'm pretty sure Kayla is going to be the one running the little crew we have, even if she is the youngest. Happy Birthday Sean & Makayla!!!!! We love you so much & are so grateful that you're a part of our family!!!!!
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
3 comments:
Ok, just HOW did you make the little "2"?? I'm so glad you're posting again! I've missed hearing/seeing the updates on the little ones!!
Love the birthday cookies! Too cute! I love those big blue eyes of theirs. Kayla looks just like you and Sean is a carbon copy of Zach. Why the tears, though?
I just took the cookie dough & shaped it like a "2". It's a Funfetti cookie. The recipe is on the side of the Pillsbury Funfetti cake box. Yummy!!!
Post a Comment