Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Zachary!!

In February, Zach turned four!!  It's still hard for me to believe that I've been a mommy for four years.  It's been an adventure, & I'm so grateful for the lessons that I've learned from Zach in the four years he's blessed our family.  Zach is polite, full of energy, & definitely in the "Why? How?" stage.  For the most part, he enjoys being the big brother.  He certainly enjoys telling Sean & Makayla what he wants them to do.  He's such a sweet little boy, & I love the times he still wants to spend cuddled up in my lap or at least next to me on the couch or bed.  I'm sure that time will end soon, so I have to enjoy it while I can!
Zach admiring his rocket...
Everyone got in on the candle blowing...
Don't bother me.  I'm busy...

3 comments:

Familia Morales said...

A rocket cake?! That is so awesome! I don't think I could cut that up and eat it.

Amy said...

Oh Wow!! That has to be the coolest cake I've ever seen! Did you make that?? You must share your instructions/recipe!

KathiG said...

Hope they all had great birthdays. I guess my invitation got lost. HA!! ;-) Love Zach's cake. Who made it? Happy birthday to all.