Friday, July 10, 2009

My Little Fisher Man - 06/29/09

MawMaw & PawPaw came to town recently. That usually means toys for all! Zach got a little fishing game which everyone loved. They all play with it, but Sean is the one who stays entertained for hours on end (well, at least several minutes on end). He takes the fish out, puts the fish in, puts them in upside down, puts them in right side up. He loves this game!
The game got put up for a little while one day so we could try once again to have the ever elusive "clean house". I had gone to get dressed or brush teeth or one of those non-essential parts of my day. When I returned to the living room, Sean had found a substitute for his game that had apparently been so unfairly taken away...


Silly me... I thought goldfish were a snack & my hairbrush was for brushing my hair. Now I know just how wrong I was.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! thanks for the laugh!!

Ashley said...

I love it!!!

Kelly said...

i love that you just called those nonessential parts of your day. you are seriously hilarious. its so true though.