Maybe it's because we only have one Mr. Potato head, but I doubt it. The kids are always pulling out this toy that I'm sure I spent many hours with in my youth. There aren't many toys still around ?? years later (we'll skip the actual number...). Not many toys are able to endure the decades. Maybe the pictures below are an explanation to Mr. Potato Head's enduring presence. How many other toys allow you to stick things in every hole you can find? I'm sure there are people looking at these pictures saying, "Doesn't she know they're going to hurt themselves by shoving those things in their ears?" The answer is, -- of course I do!! But sometimes you can only fight the battle so many times until you eventually surrender the war... Now I'm resigned to simply taking pictures & saying "Please be Careful!!!!!"
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
1 comment:
That is just too cute! =)
Post a Comment