Time to start enjoying a little summer weather. Heat & I normally don't get along. If there's a chance of sweating or wearing the water hanging around in the oh so wonderfully humid air on my person, you're probably going to find me inside with my good friend, Mr. Air Conditioner! Since the kids enjoy playing outside though, we decided to get a little child labor out of them. I don't know that I've ever enjoyed washing cars, but apparently it's a great way to spend the afternoon. Zach & Makayla had a blast. Sean started out enjoying it but decided quickly that he's related to his mother. He bailed & decided to relax with a rather large frown on his face, but for some reason he rejected the offer to go inside while we finished. Now that I know my little slaves are beginning to be useful, I'll have to start looking a little harder for things that I don't like doing myself. I knew there was a good reason to have kids!!! :-)
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment