Not long ago, I walked into Zach's room. All three of my wonderful children had been watching Little Einsteins. As usual, I check on them every time there seems to be peace & quiet occurring in that general part of the house. As I peeked down the hallway into the bedroom, I noticed Sean sitting in the floor. My "good" child had unbuttoned his outfit & was in the process of stripping down to his diaper. He continued to do this all day long!! By nap time, he had undressed nine times!! You might ask, "Why not change his clothes?" That would have been the easiest thing to do. But honestly, I enjoyed watching him. He was so proud of himself every time he got that outfit to fall to the floor. I tried to upload a video for THREE days, & I couldn't get it to work. We have a Mac, & I did the video in iMovie. If anyone has any idea what part I might be missing, please let me know. I exported the video using Quick Time & made sure the video was a small enough file size. Anyway, here's a pic, but it doesn't do justice!
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment