Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Beginning

A while back, I decided to create a family blog. However, I've never actually posted anything to this wonderful blog. I wanted to get everything about the blog set up before I started posting. Finally, I've decided to dive in head first. I thought the best place to start our family blog was with the beginning of our family. That leads me to Alex & myself. We were married in the St. Louis, MO temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on March 15, 2003. Here are a few pictures from back in the day... A few pounds have come & a few hairs have gone, but the love is still there stronger than ever!!!!



A few days before we were engaged. I had pictures done for Alex's birthday.


Our engagement photo!!


Our wedding day!!


Amazing how young you look before the kiddos come along...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You guys look great!! I love seeing engagment and wedding pictures. :)