None of my three adorable children started this life with an abundance of hair. Zach's has come in full strength, but the twins are taking a little longer to get there. For the guys it hasn't been that much of a problem. Poor little Kayla has suffered terribly though! Okay maybe not, but she has certainly been looking scraggly lately. Her hair is so fine that it doesn't stay in clips very well. It's so short that I've been scared to try & put it up. I'm not exactly talented in creating hair masterpieces. Look at my own for proof. If the hair's been brushed, I've done my part! Alex's sister, Leslee, has been telling me for a while that Kayla had plenty of hair to do pig tails. I finally broke down & remembered to buy the rubber bands. The last time Aunt Leslee came over, she decided to take me under her wing. Kayla actually did a great job sitting still. That was really the main reason I hadn't tried it myself. I just knew my little diva would throw one of her "I'm dying" tantrums. But she loves having her hair done. I guess she really is a diva!
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
8 comments:
Yay! You're own blog! If the other siblings created their own blogs, then we wouldn't have done the family one. Cute family! We haven't seen your princess with hair!
SOOO CUTE!!! She is the lil'princess among the many prince's we have in the family.
(on the whole boys and nose issue)
I think the first borns' finger is gluded in his nose permently....here's to the hope it is only a phase!!!
So cute!! It's so fun when they get enough hair for ponies!! She 's a sweetie!
So cute!
She looks so cute, Shana!
I always love it when you can finally do piggies. The only problem is that it makes them look like a big kid not a baby anymore. She looks so cute.
Bless your heart you are at the FUNNEST stage of very active twins. I think of you often.
She looks so cute!!
OMGSH! I love the pigtails!! Too cute!!! :)
Post a Comment