Last year Alex sat in the kitchen floor with our big, messy pumpkin & gutted & carved it with the kiddos happily watching. This year, I didn't think I'd be able to get away with that. Zach would have probably been happy; he's not big into getting dirty. However, Sean & Makayla (Makayla mostly) would have been a different story. So I decided to paint pumpkins instead. It was, of course, a huge success. The kids loved it!! However, much wailing & gnashing of teeth commenced when it was time to put the paint away & get in the tub. I expected Makayla to be the messy one of the group, but it was Sean that managed to get the paint all over his face, arms, in his ears, etc.... All in all, it was a successful night. You couldn't see a face on the pumpkins by the time the painting was completed, but I don't really think anyone cared!
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
1 comment:
They're faces are so cute in these pictures. Great idea with the paint Shana! I'm sure my kids would love that. We'll have to try it....
Post a Comment